Researchers and academics are invited to get involved in a national dialogue project, the BBSRC Bioenergy Dialogue. Our model relies on people around the country running dialogue events, which is where we are hoping some of you may be able to help!
More information available here: www.bbsrc.ac.uk/bioenergydialogue
BBSRC can provide:
- a toolkit that can be used by anyone to run public dialogue events around bioenergy. The feedback from events will all be analysed together and the results used to inform BBSRC policy and strategy in bioenergy
- support, either over telephone and email or in person
- funding to support events
We need from you:
- Locally-run dialogue events, preferably involving BBSRC-funded researchers
- Feedback from discussions
The dialogue toolkit includes all the guidance and materials you would need to run an event so it provides an excellent opportunity for researchers to try out dialogue. It’s also a great opportunity to involve your local communities in a national project.
This phase of the project runs until the end of August so if you would like to get involved please get in touch with Marta Entradas, email@example.com who can send you copies of the toolkit and talk you through setting up an event.
Posted on behalf of Dr Emma Longridge, Public Dialogue and Accountability Officer, External Relations Unit, BBSRC