Making a Difference Awards 2022 – now open for entries.
Do you know somebody who is working to improve the lives of others? Are you making a difference in your local community and beyond? Is there a cause that you think needs to be more widely understood?
Enter or nominate for a Making a Difference Award!
Our annual Making a Difference Awards are back and open for entries, ready to celebrate the achievements of our staff, students, alumni and external partners. The eight award categories (including public engagement) acknowledge the difference people are making in their communities and beyond, covering many different types of social responsibility projects and activities. If you, your team or someone you know has made a difference enter now, the deadline for applications is January 17 2022.
Take a look at the statements from our previous winners and highly commended recipients to see how receiving a Making a Difference Award has given them a boost to continue tackling issues they feel passionate about, shone a spotlight on the impact their work has had and inspired further funding opportunities.
- Deadline for entries is 17 January 2022.
- Candidates can self-nominate or be nominated by a third party.
- Entries are submitted through the social responsibility website.
- Printed entry forms are available from the Office for Social Responsibility, 186 Waterloo Place, Oxford Road or by calling: 0161 306 3059.
- Individuals and teams can enter.
For further information see the Award’s website.