Hana Ayoob and Sarah Cosgriff (of the BIG STEM Communicators Network much more) are offering a two hour training session which is aimed to provide an introduction to science communication. This is ideal for those who are new to science communication.
The session will take place Wed, 28 October 2020, 11:00 – 13:00 GMT.
In this session, you will learn about:
- What is science communication & why do we do it
- What to think about while communicating your science
- Different forms of science communication & choosing a format
- Tailoring your content to different formats and audiences
- How to find science communication opportunities
They are running this on a pay-what-you-can basis with a recommended ticket price of £25 (minimum price is £1). They wanted to offer this training session on a pay-what-you-can basis with the hope to improve access to science communication training.
You can find more details and book at: