Saturday 20 October 2018, 11am – 4pm, The University of Manchester, Whitworth Hall & Manchester Museum, Oxford Road. Free, drop in, family fun science day!
Join our scientists and engineers for a free fun-filled day of challenges, experiments, and interactive demonstrations. Discover the bugs so viral that they actually infect other bugs, hunt for meteorites, get up close and personal with a dinosaur, and play with colourful chemistry. With more than 40 interactive science activities on offer, including face painting and lucky science dips, there will be something suitable for children of all ages, and there’s plenty to keep adults amused too.
Welcoming, entertaining, and inspiring you throughout the day will also be our science buskers, who will be on hand all along Oxford Rd with their own fun and curious facts.
Download the Science Spectacular flyer (pdf)
And don’t forget you can see our scientists and engineers in action at a range of exciting events taking place during The Manchester Science Festival.
Find out more about Science Spectacular:
- Share or like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/1162135427271299/
- Check out the MSF Website: https://www.manchestersciencefestival.com/event/science-spectacular-2018
- Follow us on Twitter: @UoMEngage #ScienceSpectacular #msf18
- See our photos on Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/128754940@N08/sets/
- Get in touch via email: email@example.com
Part of Manchester Science Festival, Thursday 18 October – Sunday 28 October 2018
Play with science, create something amazing and discover art, workshops, performances and big experience at England’s largest science festival. For all ages, across Greater Manchester. For more information visit https://www.manchestersciencefestival.com/