We are looking for 5 researchers from across the University of Manchester from:
- Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health
- Faculty of Science and Engineering
- Faculty of Humanities
These researchers will take part in an exciting engagement experiment called Mixlab.
You’ll work in partnership with emerging young creatives, whose work includes spoken word, dance, rap and multimedia. These creatives have come through a talent development programme with Reform Radio and the Public Programmes Team at Manchester University NHS Trust.
Together, during Co-Production week 2018 you will produce an innovative and accessible piece of public engagement content.
You will need to:
- Take part in a filmed, intensive creative session on 5 July.
- Follow up, with your creative partner to finalise your content.
- Launch and celebrate your co-produced content in September.
Places are limited, so register your interest by 15/06/2018
For more information email: MixlabMCR@gmail.com or call 0161 276 5956
Posted on behalf of Lewys Stocks, The University of Manchester