The BIG Event is a three day get-together every summer to share skills and experiences, develop professional links and keep up-to-date with the STEM engagement field. This is the place to hone your skills and recharge your professional batteries, pick up great ideas and show off your talents to peers.
It provides an unmissable opportunity to squeeze the skills and ideas out of all the STEM engagement people you can in a short space of time. It’s like power juice for STEM communicators.
Sessions: The content for the BIG Event is created by the members. And the people who say they get the most out of it are the people who contribute the content. The call for session proposals is now closed.
- Jan 2018 – The Call for session proposals closed 27 February 2018.
- Late Feb 2018 – Registration opens (early bird prices); proposals close; sessions approved
- Early April 2018 – Early bird registration closes and full price registration opens; BIG Bursaries open
- May 2018 – BIG Bursaries close
- June 2018 – Final programme published
- July 2018 – Event takes place 18-20 July at Winchester Science Centre and Planetarium