MAHSC Patient and Public Involvement and Engagement (PPI/E) Strategy Scoping Meeting, Chancellors Hotel, Fallowfield, Manchester Monday 3 July, 9am-4pm.
Register here through Eventbrite
Help shape a strategy for PPI/E across Greater Manchester.
This meeting, led by Professor Simon Ray MAHSC Director of PPI/E and Clinical Lead for the Cardiovascular Domain, will start the process of shaping a strategy to better align and integrate current and future PPI/E activities across Greater Manchester.
The meeting is open to those in MAHSC, and non-MAHSC organisations, who have an interest or professional involvement in PPI/E. This may include:
- PPI/E directors and managers
- Clinical academics and researchers who need to integrate PPI/E into their studies
- NHS research and clinical staff members
- Patients and public advocacy organisations
- Health and research charities and public bodies
- NHS foundation trust governors and members
The day will focus on themes which are a priority for Greater Manchester, such as the use of patient data in research.
Programme details to follow soon.
Save the date and register your attendance here.