Your community group or organisation could be eligible for a grant of £500. Plus you can receive free support, resources and activity ideas to help celebrate British Science Week 2015 (BSW), 13 – 22 March 2015.
The British Science Association has teamed up with the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills to provide funding of £500 to community groups and organisations. The grant is aimed to engage audiences who are traditionally hard to reach with science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM) activity. As such, we hope this grant will inspire groups and organisations who do not traditionally run STEM events to try something new for British Science Week.
We will help you plan and organise your activity! The British Science Association offers a fantastic range of free resources and support to help you run straight-forward activities, including:
- Pre-planned activity packs full of science investigations
- How-to guides for planning, promoting and running science events
- Case studies of previous years’ events
- Free BSW marketing materials to help create a buzz around your event
- You can also sign up to our monthly e-newsletter via our website www.britishscienceweek.org
Applying is easy! Visit our website for full guidelines and to access our simple online application form: www.britishscienceweek.org/communitygrant
The closing date for applications is 2 December 2014.
Please do get in touch if you have any questions, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org