#MuseumWeek, taking place from Monday 24 March to Sunday 30 March, will give Twitter users direct and unparalleled access to some of Europe’s leading museums and the people behind them in 140-character bursts.
We want all our visitors to Manchester Museum to be involved with #MuseumWeek.
Each day will have a different theme, as listed below. Include the hashtag for each day with your tweet to get involved in the conversation.
- Monday 24 March #DayInTheLife – Show us your day with pictures and videos around the Museum
- Tuesday 25 March #MuseumMastermind – Test your knowledge of the Museum’s collection
- Wednesday 26 March #MuseumMemories – What’s your best memory at the Museum?
- Thursday 27 March #BehindTheArt – The art behind our exhibition designs and objects
- Friday 28 March #AskTheCurator – The main theme will be ‘urban myths’ – ask away!
- Saturday 29 March #MuseumSelfies #MuseumShelfies – Tag yourself with your favourite object. Can’t pick one? Pick a shelf!
- Sunday 30 March #CuratorChallenge – This marks the launch of our own Manchester Museum Noticeboard – a place for monthly assignments set by our curators. This month will be ‘On Your Doorstep’.